Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dictation software - reviewed by a savvy teen

-->

A couple of times on this blog I have mentioned voice-to-text software.  Specifically, I’ve talked quite a bit about Dragon Dictate.  But don’t just take it from me.  If you’re looking into this and would like a simple account from someone who’s current and having the same kinds of organizational and writing problems you have, check out this article featuring young teens who are finding better ways to study.

Abbie (14) raves about using a big wall calendar. Her best tip:  “I mark not just the date when something has to be finished, but the date when I need to start on it".

Eli (13) is a dab hand at using Dragon Dictate: “I probably add over 50% more detail when I’m doing it this way,” he says of dictating his essays.


2 comments:

ammar said...

Your voice-to-text software seems to be very nice i use it. Thanks for sharing.
Software

ammar said...

Your voice-to-text software seems to be very nice i use it. Thanks for sharing.
Software